Who is Horizon?
Let's talk about Jesus.
When we talk about Jesus-- the life He lived, the teachings He shared, and the salvation He brings-- things radically change. Our ideas and thoughts on subjects begin to shift. Our priorities don't seem so important. We begin to change from the inside out. That's what Horizon is all about.
At Horizon, we are learning about Jesus and apply His example to the way that we live each day.
What are some of our goals?
1. Cultivating our Personal Relationships with Jesus Christ (Romans 5:7-8; John 3:16-17)
2. Living Boldly Without Compromise (Matthew 5:16)
3. Establishing and Maintaining Spiritual Disciplines (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Joshua 1:8)
4. Reaching the Unreached (Matthew 28:19-20)
5. Developing Community with other Christians (Galatians 6:2; Hebrews 10:25)
These may seem intense and to narrow it down to just a few words, we want to be known as guys and girls who point others to Jesus.
We meet Monday nights at 7PM at Living Hope Worship Center in Swedesboro, New Jersey with students from grades 7th through 12th (ages 13-18). Our events include services, worship, pool parties, beach trips, retreats, conventions, all-nighters, missions trips, concerts and the occasional massive water balloon fight.
We'd love for you to come out on a Monday night and hang with us. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Danielle Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook at Horizon Student Ministries.